Toon Boom Studio V5 VS Pencil Check Pro

Hi, and sorry for my english …8)

i’m just an hobbyist

Can you explain me the essential difference between TBS V 5 and Pencil Chek Pro ?

The price is similar, Why ?

I’m CTP and Digicel Flipbook User .I have just donwloaded PCP, and, for me, PCP is very easy !

Toon Boom Studio (4.5) is a software that enables the realization of a digital animation or drawing with the Wacom tablet or import and vectorize drawings on paper and digital image file. Can be animate in the traditional way and cut out (digital puppet), on scenes, making use of tools for transform elements, handling of paths through pegs, creating libraries, special effects, sound editing, 3D camera movements and import and export in multiple formats, all with the advantage of use the vector as drawing mode, which minimizes the weight of the final file.
Pencil Check, import from scanner and camera, cleaning, colorize, testing movement, establishment of exposure with exposure sheet and export of material generated to a specific animation software.
Two sotfware, two diferent ways. I hope that helps. Yoryo.

TBS is " the vector Way" and PCP," the Bitmap way" ? right ?

But, the news upgrade, TBS V 5 import from camera, to .

and in the PCP’s windows " capture " , i can read :

http://www.imagequibougenamassepasmousse.org/imagesforum/PCP.jpg

ho, ho, no, i understand, i hope : TBS is “the All in One” , and PCP , just a first step .

" en tous les cas " ( french mode … 8) ) Thank you, Yoryo !

Avec les deux sens, je veux dire que permettrait PCP numérisation, vectorisation, d’édition, de nettoyage, de peinture en mode vectoriel et l’exécution d’une fiche détaillée d’exposition, plus de prévisualisation de la circulation et de rendre au format PNG ou séquence vidéo QuickTime avec un appareil photo simplifiées. Le résultat: des pixels du matériel numérique d’importer dans un logiciel d’animation (par exemple, ou TBS5 Animate.) Dans l’autre sens se réfère à la possibilité de l’élaboration de coupe-caractères, l’ajout du son et de synchronisation des lèvres à la fin de la voix, en plus de développer la scène dans un très spécifique 3d Toon Boom Studio et Animate. La caméra pénètre dans l’image d’une manière très convaincante. J’ai été en mesure de clarifier certaines différences dans l’utilisation. Traduit de l’espagnol par Google. Yoryo.

Yoryo,

Thank you for translation .

. i Understand : Toon Boom Studio is a complete solution for an animator .

But I test PCP trial Version : I like traditionnal animation, and I shoot my drawing directly in software .

Hey, Yoryo, Il live near Spain :wink: