Freezing and Closing when Using Render View - Harmony 12.2.1

I bought a new computer and am trying to use Harmony on it. On my old computer, Harmony would frequently freeze and crash. I needed a new computer anyways, so I built one that more than meets Harmony’s specs.

I’m using Harmony 12.2.1, and this happens with EVERY single project I use (EVERY one) - I’ll have my drawing done, I want to test and see how it looks, so I lcick on “render preview.” It (usually) renders just fine, but when I click ANYWHERE else in the program to do ANYTHING at all, Harmony closes. No crash log, no “this program is not responding” message… it simply closes as though I’d hit the “x” button. In Harmony, my RAM cache size is 10,000 mb - it should be well more than enough for my purposes. Also, Graphics Card Acceleration is enabled, and my OpenGL cache is set to the default of 500 mb.

As for my computer specs, I’m using Windows 10 64 bit with an Intel Core i5-9400F CPU
My GPU is an Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 super version 441.66
My motherboard is an msi B360M Mortar Intel Motherboard

attached is a screen capture of the problem. Apologies for the quality, but it’s enough to get my point across and show you what’s happening.

crash sample.gif

Hello stanleyR_7406,

I highly recommend creating a support ticket at desk@toonboom.com for the crash you are running into. Usually, these crashes are some sort of driver issue or something of that nature, and our support team will help you figure out what is going wrong and causing the issue.

Best of luck!