Why can't I download Harmony on a new device?

I have a student subscription for Harmony Essentials. I had it downloaded on my laptop when I first bought it but now its broken. I got a new pc and I’m trying to redownload it, but during setup it says I don’t have any licenses and I’m completely unable to access my subscription that I paid for! Attached is a screenshot of the pop up I keep getting. I tried deleting the previous device from my toon boom account but that didn’t work. I also tried to return my license but I never received a license code. I’ve already contacted customer support but they sent me irrelevant setup articles. Please help.

When support sends you irrelevant articles, look for where it says “does this answer your question” and reply no. A lot of times the support ticket system generates really irrelevant suggestions and you won’t get through to support until you tell them that the suggestions did not address your problem. It is unclear from your post if your laptop broke or the license stopped working. If the laptop is dead, and the Toon Boom server still thinks the license is active it won’t give you another license. You need support to return the non-functioning license. If the laptop is fine but the license is not working, maybe Toon Boom thinks you are not a student any more, in which case you need to contact support with both proof of paid for license and proof that you are a student so that you can get your license fixed.