yosemite mac cintiq 21ux SBPRO4.1

Ok just upgraded to yosemite on old mac pro ( from lion)

1 SBPRO 4.1 seems fine except my realistic preview while drawing is now so laggy its making it difficult to draw . ( this is the option in advanced pref which allows you to colour behind your lines real time) massively reducing my workflow .

2 Cintiq driver has gone and no driver available. Pen still works but no options to recalibrate etc. This might be a wacom problem and I have already sent email to them . Any one else found this problem and maybe found a solution?

extra note - mac running on solid state with 14 gb memory so i don’t think its hardware .

I’ll keep posting till someone reads this .
The lag happens when I draw a long continuous line . It can get up to 4 /5 seconds behind which is making it impossible to work . I have upgraded wacom drivers .
Any suggestions.?

I just got a cintiq and SBP…running 10.8.5, but maybe its the same problem: Laggy at first, but then I turned off all of the “ink” preferences I could in the Mac OS. Handwriting recognition, etc. Now the Cintiq response seems acceptable.

good luck!
B

Curious have you re-downloaded and installed the latest version of the TB software?

This was a requirement when TB announced compatibility with Yosemite.

Thanks for the replies - I just turned off Ink in prefs . I thought for a moment it was going to work - then the lag started again.
I have just bought the latest SBpro 4.1 so I am up to date . today the program has now also decided to stop exporting Quicktimes.

time to get in touch with Toon boom again I think .

chanyuan0811

thomas sabo outlet

nfl jerseys wholesale

ray ban sunglasses

ugg boots sale

bottega veneta outlet

beats headphones

ugg outlet

cartier watches for sale

michael kors outlet

prada sneakers

coach outlet

michael kors handbags on sale

coach outlet store

swarovski crystal

ugg boots clearance,ugg australia,uggs on sale,ugg slippers,uggs boots,uggs outlet,ugg boots,ugg,uggs