Would you be interested in a Webinar on Animate?

Hi Lilly,

There’s one thing I’m doing wrong - I didn’t exclude the drawing layers from the pegged hiearchy puppet.

Do you want me to create a new post in the forum regarding using the IK tool or should I wait for the link to the previous post you made?

Thank you so much for helping me.

Sincerely,

Cindy

Why don’t you go ahead and post a new post and I’ll try to get some kind of IK hints guide done on Monday.

~Lilly

My vote is for Animate being that is what my budget could allow me to own. I am familiar with Animate but tend to fall back on Flash CS5 at times due to not being as familiar with Animate as I am with Flash. Hopefully if the webinar happens this will get me more comfortable with Animate.

Hello,
- last post on 20. Dec. 2010, 28 votings - what will be happen?

I think, IK is a big theme. Perhaps it would be helpful, if Lilly can collect her tips for IK?
(Sorry for the bad english.) :wink:

Yes! Please =)
Animate 2

Yes please!

Count me in!

Jim

Good idea. I would be interested.

Definitely interested.

As I watch the latest wonderful tutorials, I’m often wishing I could post a question live, clarifying something that would then be answered during the tutorial.

Adobe do this a lot. Would be great if ToonBoom followed suit.

-Michael

I would be interested in being an instructor on top of taking part of the webinars. I believe I would have enough course work under my belt that I could get a look at. :wink:

I would be interested in being an instructor on top of taking part of the webinars. I believe I would have enough course work under my belt that I could get a look at. :wink:

why not make some youtube videos like me. The more the better for our community :smiley:

Hi all,

I would love a webinar specially if there is a chance to ask questions at the end.

Even sessions with just Q&A would be good if the topics are clearly set in advance.

C-

You bet, I tend to absorb as much learning as I can whenever possible!

That is a very very good idea! I am all for it! :slight_smile:

Definitely would be interested. Any word on whether you will be holding such webinars and if so any ETA? 8)

At the moment we’re trying to work out the logistics of how to hold such a session, and once I get that worked out I’ll let you guys know here. Thanks for letting me know that the interest is there!

~Lilly

Glad to hear this is coming together, I’m excited about this.

That’s great to hear! Looking forward to it! ;D

I know Smith Micro has stepped up their Webinar productions lately. They even had a webinar on the future of Anime Studio. Luxology produces almost weekly podcasts on their 3D software Modo where the President actually talks about what is going on with the software, the community, and the industry. It would be nice to see the same thing here as well.