Workspace problem

One of my students has gotten her workspace into a strange configuration in which the exposure sheet is set to display only 7 frames/rows although there is room to show twice that much. We can’t seem to change the way the exposure sheet is displayed now, no matter which workspace we use (default, drawing, etc.) It’s very annoying because we’d like to see as much of the exposure sheet as there is room to show. Any ideas?

Hi,

Never encountered this but maybe you could try to reset the width of the rows. You can do so from the menu of the exposure sheet under view>Reset Column Width.

If that doesn’t work I guess you could always trash the preferences of the application from the registry for Windows or the library for Mac but this is somewhat a drastic measure.

In any case let us know if you can’t seem to figure how to get it back correctly.

Best regards,

Ugo

It’s not the width of the columns but the length (from top to bottom) - there’s room to show more cells but instead it leaves blank space below the exposure sheet. I tried Reset Column Width but it had no effect.

Can I send a screen shot or the TBS project so you can see what I’m talking about? It’s probably something simple …

Hi,

A screenshot might be helpful. For the moment the only thing I can see that could be eating space from the exposure sheet is the static light table but it should allow to see much more then 7 cells.

Best regards,

Ugo

How do I attach a screenshot to a message on the forum?

Hi,

Send it directly to techsupport@toonboom.com and I will look at what could be going on from there.

Best regards,

Ugo