Workout series

Hi, I’m about to buy the workout series, but…
It’s not yet clear to me if it’s been recorder with Studio 5 or earlier versions

That sounds a little bit weird to me like there is a mistake in the sentence. Do anyone know the version of the software that’s been used for the videos?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

The Workout were redone for version 5.0 earlier this summer. Are you using a previous version of the software?

Best regards,

Ugo

Thanks, I use version 5, in fact I just wanted to make sure to see the videos for my version.

I had som doubts because I see that the free tutorials look a little bit old and I didn’t want to have differencies between my software and the one in the videos.

Unfortunately, coming from Flash without any education in traditional animation it is difficult enough for me to learn the software the way it is :slight_smile:

Hi,

For the video tutorials they are not actually out yet but they are under work. This being said if you buy the current one available for version 4.5 (which most of the concepts will be shared with 5.0) you will receive the new version of them (version 5.0 one) when they get release.

Best regards,

Ugo