WORD REPLACEMENT on STBP 2

Hi guys - My name is Adrian and I’m a storyboard artist at MARVEL. I have a quick question.

As I was putting descriptions on my boards, I realized that I’ve been naming one of the characters wrong. I was wondering if anyone here know if STBP 2 has a command to replace a word with another at the same time, without going through all of it and replacing it one by one.

Thanks A lot!
-Adrian :-\

Hi Adrian

The only feature I know for this is in the top menu: Caption
- Find Text in Captions.
This will highlight the word you search for one by one through all the captions.
It has a forward backward functionality. So to search the whole project you will have to go to the first panel with forward option crossed of.

I really wish there would come a new answer proving I am wrong, and that there is a find and replace feature. As the norwegian alphabet is not fully supported I have to do a lot of corrections while importing text.

Best regards
-Ivar

Excellent thank you.

Hi

I must correct what I stated in the post above.:

"… As the norwegian alphabet is not fully supported I have to do a lot of corrections while importing text."

What used to be a problem is not anymore.
My copy of TB Storyboard 3D is importing .fdx with all norwegian characters, both from Final Draft and from Scrivender.

-Ivar

This is not currently a feature in Storyboard Pro. I have submitted a feature request for this.

~Lilly