Winging It With What Is Available or Within Budget

So, I am sure others, like me, cobble together what they can to create. Please share any cobbled together configurations you have, or are deploying to enable creativity through Toon Boom. I’ll go 1st.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 T 837 with S Pen, HP Convertable x360 11x touch with a MS Inc and no adapter for an older model Wacom screen interface, so cannot connect it to the laptop, so I create in Autodesk Sketchbook and/or PS Sketch, upload to cloud and Drive, then download to PC, run either harmony or storyboard, cannot do both, and do what I can. Hope this helps.

Hello Yobi,

The long term plan for these forums is to start generating more discussion topics with people actively chatting about things, but if you’d like to jump in and find other heavy Toon Boom users to discuss our software - we have an official Toon Boom Discord channel with over 250 people on it! I’ll put the link below if you’d like to join.

Link to our Official Discord: Toon Boom Community

Overall, things will be changing around here soon, just need to get some ducks in a row first!

Understood o0Ampy0o, & thank you! Is there an active discussion group for those of us attempting to go “Boom” with our “Toon” may congregate, to cry or high five each other in comradeship and shared obsession? I can be found on my website, Instagram, IGTV, Tumblr, and FB Pages. I am happy to be that space, if there is not one, on my website, if I configure the latent BuddyPress capabilities on the back end. Hell, I can name it “Boom With The Toon!”. What say you? Interested in curating a potential madhouse?

Understood o0Ampy0o, & thank you! Is there an active discussion group for those of us attempting to go “Boom” with our “Toon” may congregate to cry or high five each other in comradeship and shared obsession? I can be found on my website, Instagram, IGTV, Tumblr, and FB Pages. I am happy to be that space, if there is not one, on my website, if I configure the latent BuddyPress capabilities on the back end. Hell, I can name it “Boom With The Toon!”. What say you? Interested in curating a potential madhouse?

YobiWorks,

Don’t be discouraged if you do not receive a lot of responses.

Unfortunately, this forum is not really a place where people hang out or regularly check in and post comments.

It seems to be a place where people come only when they have a question or a problem.