Where did my +es go?

Hi,
I’m setting up a hierarchy in TBAP and just noticed that some of my layers have the + sign to the left of the drawing symbol and some do not.
I want +es by everything, right?
How do I restore them?
Thanx,
Justin

Also, and this seems unrelated to the first question, some of my layers won’t let me place pivot points on them. They’re “drawing layers I’m using as peg layers,” like the tutorial explained. But some will not allow a pivot point.
Thanx,
Justin

Oh yeah, I did. I was following the Pro tutorial and did the “disable animation” step. Then I decided I didn’t like the network system and went back to the hierarchy.
Now if I’m using the hierarchy system, should I make a peg layer for every single drawing layer as well?

Cool. Now as I understand it, I’ll have to use the networking view to add effects in Pro. Will it be problematic for me to use hierarchies part of the time and the networking view part of the time?

Is it possible that you’ve unchecked “Animate Using Animation Tools” in the Layer properties? Double-click and check.

~Lilly

I would recommend that, yes. That way, if you need to squash and stretch the individual element, separate from the hierarchy, you can.

~Lilly

The network view is linked to the hierarchy that you do in the timeline. Whatever you do in one view is reflected in the other, so think of it as the network view is just another way of displaying the same data.

~Lilly