Where can i download TBA Pro 1 TEMPLATES

HI everyone,
im still using toon boom animate pro V1 and im in need of those Templates ( http://www.toonboom.com/products/animatepro/how-to/templates/ ) t tried to use them in my version ( V1 ) but in vain ,i think because they are for te 2nd version (although the pdf instructions I found they were made for V1)??? and I do not know if there is something to do to use them on my version, otherwise if someone still possesses the old templates, can he upload them to me or show me a link where I can download them again .
thank you so mush

Your best bet is to email support@toonboom.com, and they should be able to provide you with a link to the relevant templates. When it comes to training videos and the such, you can always download the videos that are relevant to your software from the My Products section of the website after you log in. However, I don’t believe this is the case for templates as well as tips and tricks, so send an email.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

thank you lilly,

so there is no link in this site from which we can download the templates of V1,im going to write to them right now, so awaiting there reply, im asking if someone still possess them, could he upload them to me please?
thank you

Mozidem