When importing, color scheme changes..

i drew a badass background in photoshop, then in tb3 u can goto import illustrator an import pdf files (which keeps the layers u used in photoshop, also the transparencies stay intact)… thats fine, but when i import it changes some of the colors, maybe tb cant handle the variety of colors i used? any suggestions… also… one more question…

when i’m in camera mode, that same background looks fine, for exp: there is a sign that the character passes when he walks by… but when i preview scene, the background seems blurry, the sign isnt as clear… any way to fool wit the settings an fix this? thanks for ur time…

I just recreated exactly what you described between Illustrator and TBS.

The problem could be that you’ve got your ai document set up as CMYK for print, and not RGB for screen. After converting the document’s colour handling to RGB in the file menu (I’m running CS2, not sure where you change it in other versions) it imported into TBS beautifully without changing anything.

As to your blurring issue, it might be to do with output settings (compression or some such?) but that’s a bit out of my comfort zone.

Best of luck,

Burton.

Thanks a lot, will check it out… an i figured out the blurrin issue… surprisinly, it only blurs the store signs when they are further away from the camera, so it all worked out…