Weird problems can't move things with the select tool

Hi everyone,

I have a problem that I cannot move things with the select tool. I want to know what happened. I don’t want to draw them again. I know most of you may have ever face this problem before. How did you solve the problem? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I’m (‘almost’) an intermediate user so don’t know if the following below will help or not, but…

Make sure you click on the correct layer in the timeline housing the drawing you’re wanting to move (only in some instances).

Some drawings can’t be selected and moved if your in the wrong view (i.e. the Drawing view usually, like when you have the ‘light table’ button engaged).

If you’re in the Color Art mode you can’t move things whether you’re in the Drawing OR the Camera view.

Also, if you have the Transform button enabled you can’t move anything in the Drawing view.

…wish i could be of more help,

Timothy

Hi bamama! I had this issue too! Try checking if there is any content on your Colour Art/Line Art layer (selection on the right hand side of the camera window). You can also check if there is any content by going into the drawing window. If there is nothing there, try flicking through the Colour/Line art sublayers and see if anything comes up.

I hope this helps! I spent ages trying to solve this issue when I first ran into it!!