Visual glitches when exporting on home laptop

https://youtu.be/MIcbZx2neMU

When I try to export this scene from my home computer (a laptop running windows 10), the resulting MOV is fragmented.
I have changed my preferences back to default settings and set the quality of the export to highest, and it doesn’t seem to make a difference. I also closed all other programs and put my laptop on airplane mode (no difference).

This has not happened with any other scene I’ve exported at home, but this one has more levels of compositing and a heavier rig than others I’ve tried. The exact same xstage exports normally on school computers, so I can just go in and export the scene there, but I would like to get to the bottom of what is happening here. I won’t always have that same lab access, and this is not the last time I will want to export a heavy scene.

Has anyone seen this before? Is it a matter of my computer’s specs not being good enough, or some sort of setting I can actually fix? If it is an issue with the capabilities of my computer, what component would the issue be with? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you!

Please post your system specs.
You should contact support to help investigate this on your system.