Video doesn't start importing itself

Hi! I need your help and quick!

I have Toon Boom Harmony Advanced Trial version and I’m trying to import and QuickTime video.

BUT - even if it does find the file I need…when I go Import → Movie → Select the clip I want(it’s like only few seconds long) …IT doesn’t start importing! It doesn’t do anything.
It doesn’t start loading anything or lack out or give error etc.

Please! If anyone knows what to do I really need your help right now! I have this project and really needs to be done! Help me! :’(

If you’re on Windows 10 you need to install Quicktime 7.7.6 or earlier.
The latest versions of Quicktime are broken on Window 10.

I just installed QuickTime 7.7.8 version and NOW when I try to import my video it keeps giving me this error:

QuickTime Server: E 08:12:03.770 QuickTime error: failed to open movie file

I have HP laptop, 64 bit Operating System, Windows 10

Do you have Quicktime installed on your computer?
Which version?

What is the version of the Operating System?

Okay I just deleted the new version I downloaded and then got this one: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL762?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

But It still keeps giving me the error.

Contact support to have a look on your system to investigate the error.

Hi!

I’m have the same problem, wen i clic in export>movie toon boom freeze and crash, and the export options window are not showed, it was begin a some days ago in Windows 10, i think is a conflict whith some windows update, or something. I will try test in a another PC without system actualization and i’ll post here the result if.

Hi!

I fixed the problem, i download a bin 32 bits from Harmony 10 and put in the directory 32 bits from harmony 10.3.

I found the files in another post here in the forum.

Search for the version Harmony 10.0 , install it, then copy the folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony 10.0\win32\bin

or download here https://www.sendspace.com/file/3rnvfj

Go to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony 10.3\win32\

Rename the existing folder “bin” to “binOld”