Video Capture Recommended Hardware?

Just purchased a Logitech pro 9000 camera for use with Toon Boom studio 5. Not sure what is wrong, but I am not getting any video during capture. Is there a list of supported cameras that I could use as a guide? I would prefer to use a supported device than to try to make a new one work. I am new to Toon Boom 5, so I am going to reread the manual while I wait to see If anyone can make a suggestion about supported cameras.
Windows Vista Home Pro SP2
Toon Boom Studio 5.0

Hi,

We have a very similar camera here that does work (similar model without the autofocus). Did you properly install the drivers of the camera before using it with Toon Boom Studio. After installing the drivers make sure to reboot your machine.

Let us know if you are having further difficulties with it.

Best regards,

Ugo

Well, it works , but…
It only works with Luma Keying (YUV) when the Luma correction checkbox is checked. This seems to be the only way the program can fetch an image. I tried several other Web cameras (the entire Microsoft line) but no improvement. I assume that this is something specific to my machine. Not a major problme since I am simply a hobbiest. But it would have been nice to be able to use this feature in something other than ultra blue tint .
Drivers are installed, and updated. Maybe windows 7 will address this issue. Never much liked Vista.

Hi,

Keep us updated if you find out more or manage to get it fixed on your side.

Best regards,

Ugo