Vector Composite Optionless

I am trying to flatten a composite for the purpose of exporting to .tvg (to flatten everything to one layer for a particle system) but nothing I do is producing workable results. When I set the composite type to vector, the vector options are greyed out. Curiously, the vector options are available when ‘Seamless Bitmap’ mode is used.

Right now I’m getting pretty crummy output with missing colors and deformers that are disabled/jacked up. The option to flatten vector is my last idea for troubleshooting why.

Alternative to fixing the greyed out options, is there a more elegant solution yet for flattening multiple drawings together into one layer?(copying pasting each individually gets a bit tiresome when it’s dozens of parts all spread across different overlays,underlays and color layers…)

Thanks!

Is this Harmony?
You should use Harmony forum since there is no such an options in Animate Pro.
For the samless bitmap option in composite module in Harmony, it merge the vector line before render so that it only creates an single antialiasing around the line. This is only useful when you have the separation in drawing for upper arm and lower arm in two different layers for example (mostly in traditional workflow), the result in render line looks thicker in general because the render happens on upper arm and then also lower arm before putting together and thus create a random antialaising for each layer causes line thicker. (Keep in mind that the antialiasing creates an random blur pixels). The samless bitmap option let render the drawing after flatten the vector line first so it creates an antialiasing after. So this is nothing to do with tvg vector render.
For ‘as vector’ it exports a .tvg (Toon Boom Vector Graphic file) instead of bitmap image and this only works when there is .tvg only connected before and to final Write module. So make sure there is no bitmap image is involved. It is possible that there is a missing palette happens when there is no valid palette imported in the scene before/after that .tvg file is imported since .tvg drawing contains the RGB value and the Color ID of the palette information in the drawing that if the valid palette using the same color ID (original palette used to paint that .tvg drawing) in newly imported scene, it will tries to recover the palette based on RGB value with totally different Color ID as if the mater palette link is broken.
I hope this helps.