using client's panel template

Hello:

I’m using SBPro 4.1 Windows, and I want to use the storyboard panel format provided by my client. I’d call it a template, but template means something else in SBPro, so I’m not finding anything in the user guide that can tell me how to bring it in and have it be the panel that appears on my final PDF of the boards.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Have them send you their C:\Users[Windows username]\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Storyboard Pro\full-1020-pref\PDFoptions.xml file and place it in the same relative location for your user.

Note that you must make hidden files visible first since the user’s AppData folder is hidden by default.

is a good question.

Hi there rkriz:

Thank you for your response. I’m sorry but I don’t understand your instructions?

It’s the folder path on your user’s home folder where the templates are being stored in the preferences. It IS rather technical but if your client is an Animation Studio, they likely have someone on hand that can help provide the file to you. You can then contact Toon Boom support to place it in the proper location on your computer (will require a remote desktop connection to assist in this way).

Alternately you can just compare settings of your PDF profile template to unify them but this is more tedious and also somewhat technical.

Ok, thank you for your help.