UPDATE! DISREGARD POST I MADE YESTERDAY! BUT STILL NEED HELP!

Okay, so I figured out that my problem was using the Apply Image Transformation Module to duplicate the houses. However, now some of the houses are partially visible through the rows in front of them. I have tried various combinations of grouping and compositing with the different rows of houses. I made sure that the rows of houses are in order of z space in the group/composite order. I also have attempted various combinations of the “3d flat/3d/pass through” options on the composite modules. Im attaching new images of the workspace in order to show my problem more clearly. Anyway, I know its a complicated problem but if anyone can help, please let me know. Thank you.

In addition to this post, and the last one, I had also contacted toon boom support. They helped me fix everything so I no longer need advice on this subject. It turns out that I needed to move the front wall of each of the houses to the leftmost composite port. That fixed everything! Thanks Toon Boom! You have a great product and great support! I will continue to recommend you to all my friends and colleagues!