Unwanted Automatic Easing - Can't turn off??

Harmony 14. MacOS High Sierra

When I tween newly placed keys, the tween is adding its own easing numbers between the keyframes without my input.

Sometimes really extreme numbers. How do I prevent this from happening?

Attached is an example of the ease numbers it’s adding, as well as a tween that is squared off looking?

I’ve reset my preferences to default, but it’s a work computer and there isn’t much I can do with reinstalling it or anything like that

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 9.17.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 9.21.46 AM.png

The problem keeps getting worse. It doesn’t always add an ease, but now it’s adding overshoots too between the simplest movements. I’m using the create tween shortcuts. I don’t know how to stop this from happening or what could even be the cause.
It’s not a builds problem. Seems I’m the only one with the issue in the office

It’s difficult to see what your screenshots are supposed to be showing.
Post more details. Show the greater context. Are you using 3D movement
or separate axis movement?

Is the ease issue related to translation (movement along X-Y-Z) or rotation or both?

The screenshots are of the “ease for multiple prarameters” box to show what it was setting on its own without my input.

They’re 3D movement. It seems to apply to translation and rotation, but I’m unsure how to check that.

It adds the ease to brand new keyframes before I’ve even added any kind of change. Apologies, but I’m not sure what other information to provide