Unusual character deformation when moving rigg

Hi!

When I move a rig on top of another one, my character distort.
I uploaded a Gif to show the problem.
https://media.giphy.com/media/MnXcpvuM9NVnKyKhAc/giphy.gif

Is there a way to solve this ?

There are two problems with your mesh. First, your normals are inside out, which will give you some problems if you try to skin (or anything else, really). Go into edit mode, select all of your mesh, press ctrl-n. A good way to visualize the normals of a mesh is to turn off double-sided lighting. You can do this in the mesh data tab, where you find your vertex groups. Disable the option; if the mesh looks really light, the normals are facing the right way. If it looks dark, the normals are facing inward and need to be reversed. Your screenshots show inverted normals.

There are two problems with your mesh. First, your normals are inside out, which will give you some problems if you try to skin (or anything else, really). Go into edit mode, select all of your mesh, press ctrl-n. A good way to visualize the normals of a mesh is to turn off double-sided lighting. You can do this in the mesh data tab, where you find your vertex groups. Disable the option; if the mesh looks really light, the normals are facing the right way. If it looks dark, the normals are facing inward and need to be reversed. Your screenshots show inverted normals.[/quote]

I totally agree.