Everytime I try to access my university’s Toon Boom this error comes up ‘‘Unable to find a valid license for this application.
The license activation wizard will be launched automatically.’’. I’ve checked manage licenses and there’s no license visible at all?
I urgently need this fixed for an assignment. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I have the same problem but on windows 10, I have activated the storyboard pro license in the local activation, but it doesn’t work and each time I try to launche S pro the same error message appears,
How can I fix this issue ?
It’s likely the license service was blocked by Apple GateKeeper.
Remove the folder /Library/Application Support/FLEXnet Publisher.
Uninstall the software by dragging it’s folder to the trash and
then empty the trash. Do the rest from an “Admin” class user account:
- Open a terminal Window from Applications/Utilities and run the
command: sudo spctl --master-disable
in the Terminal application
- Go into the System Preferences and from there to “Security & Privacy”,
on the General tab set “Allow Applications downloaded from:” to “Anywhere”.
- Download the installer (if you don’t have it anymore)
- Mount the DMG (i.e. click on the installer for the software).
- Drag the the icon of the software to the icon of the Applications folder.
- Start the software by right-clicking (or ctrl+click) and selecting Open.