Two newbie questions

Hi

1. I’m trying toonboom in my laptop which has an ati 3200 card. Can’t find a way to make lines look smoothed in the drawing view. In my desktop that has a geforce liines are all smooth.

2. What’s the easiest way to scrub frames while drawing?

thankyou

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Display tab. Switch between OpenGL and Direct3D. Do you notice a difference in the smoothing? If not, double-check to make sure that all the smoothing options are enabled in the Display tab.

If you’re still having trouble with this, please provide us with a screenshot. Just go ahead and upload your screenshot to a free site like photobucket then paste the link here.

2. The keyboard shortcuts for previous and next frame are a and s. You can view all the shortcuts in the software through Edit > Preferences > Shortcuts tab.

Hi
here is how it looks and how it is configured

http://imagebin.ca/view/6ABLLK.html

My video card is an ATI Radeon HD 3200

thankyou

It looks as though the antialiasing isn’t working. This is usually a graphics card-related issue. Can you verify that your drivers are up to date to the latest?

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

Yes I have the latest drivers

If you’re still experiencing problems even though your drivers are up to date then please go ahead and send an email to techsupport@toonboom.com.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support