TVG Readonly Viewer

I would love to have a tvg file viewer so that I could see what projects are which without having to open Animate to do it. Preferably, this wouldn’t require activation, so that anyone could use it. For example, I have 3 computers with projects spread across each, and it is a pain to have to activate Animate on each just to see which project is the one I need.

It would save a ton of time for the artists and may even help make Toon Boom a ubiquitous format for everyday folks like PDF, which will only help you guys.

Interesting request! Let me talk with the team about it.

-Lilly

Yes, this would have been very helpful since I am upgrading to harmony and want to convert Animate Pro elements to Harmony. Search of my drive showed some 37000+ TVG files. I’m sure a lot are duplicates (project file copy and library copy) or files used in multiple projects. I just was not strict enough with myself in my file organization. A simple viewer would have made this a snap.

great idea!

I was just about to start a new thread but I think its relevant to what’s going on here.

In addition, a viewer for Storyboard Pro would be fantastic! I understand there’s a PDF option for boards but here’s the scenario.

I often work remote and occasionally don’t have the most up to date PDF exported. The ability to pull up a .sboard file from whatever cloud service and show a client impromptu right on a smartphone or tablet with a iOS/Android app would be perfect.

Thanks!