Trouble with cell names when copying in drawing view

Hi all,

I recently started using TBS 6.0 = previously i was using TBS 4.5. I’m having trouble with the cell naming when copying and pasting in the Drawing view and am hoping someone can help.

In TBS 4.5, when I copied and pasted cells in drawing view, the pasted cells would maintain the same name. So if i wanted to cyle something i could easily tell what the cells were, since it be named as for example: Cell-1, Cell-2, Cell-1, Cell-2, Cell-1, Cell-2, etc

However, now when I copy and paste the pasted cell is automatically given a new name, so the series above, even though it is the same two cells repeating would read as: Cell-1, Cell-2, Cell-3, Cell-4, Cell-5, Cell-6, etc

That makes it very difficult to keep track of the cells and I am finding it to be a major distraction and disruption to my workflow. Is there any way to set the preferences back so that it works as it did in 4,5 (ie, cells that are copied and pasted within the same element maintain the same cell name)? Or, how can i do that? Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Rich