trouble exporting to different file types

i need to be able to get my animation clips into my editing software (cyberlink powerdirector 13) but it doesn’t support any of the file types that toonboom can export with. i tried using a file converter, and managed to find a good one that can turn them into types supported by my editing software. but whenever i try to put them in as a clip, it says that the file types was not supported. i checked the website and i says that that file type should work, but it doesn’t. i have tried many help lines, websites, file converters, and even a different editor, but nothing is working. i found a file type that has worked before, but cant find any way to convert my animations to that format. if i could, i would just edit in in toonboom. but there are certain effects, and feature that i need that toonboom doesn’t provide as far as i know. if anyone knows any editors, file converters, or anything else that could help me, please tell! i have a deadline for a project, that i cant finish now, and it is stressing me out!! help!!!

TBS can output to Quicktime (.mov) which I see you had listed.

Many of the codecs (also called compressor in TBS and Quicktime)
are also supported including H.264 and MPEG-4.

To change the movie settings click on the “Settings…” button
in the Movie Settings Window’s “Video” section and select
the codec you want from the “Compression Type” pulldown
menu.

What specific file formats work in which software?

MVC (MTS), MOD, MOV, MOV (H.264), Dual-Stream AVI, MPEG-1, FLV (H.264), MPEG-2, MKV (multiple audio streams), MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), 3GPP2, MP4 (XAVC-S)* NEW, AVCHD (M2T, MTS), TOD, AVI, VOB, DAT, WMV, DivX**, WMV-HD, DV-AVI, WTV in H.264/MPEG2 (multiple video and audio streams), DVR-MS, DSLR video clip in H.264 format with LPCM audio, H.265/HEVC (MP4/MKV/M2TS)