Trouble drawing

I just got the trial for TBH 15 Premium and I’m having trouble using it. It’s a little hard to describe, but it’s very hard to draw because when I lift my pen from my tablet, (Which is a Turcom TS-6580,) the program continues to track my stroke, even when my pen is lifted an inch above the tablet. I’ve encountered this issue in a few other programs, but I’ve yet to find a solution. So, is there anything in TBH I can do to fix this, or is it a problem outside of ToonBoom?

Toon Boom only supports Wacom hardware. It’s maybe a mix of being too complicated to support every brand or brands not testing they’re hardware with Harmony since it’s a very specialized software. The way the tablet work in Harmony seems to be much complicated than in for instance Photoshop, considering many issues in Harmony do not happen in Photoshop or other drawing software.

Having said that, there’s a number of brands that seem to work fine with Harmony judging from testimonies from people in the forums.

Also it might not be a tablet issue but a graphics issue, make sure toon boom is using your graphics card if you have one, check if your computer meets the minimum specs.