trial license activation

okay so I whant to try out the trial version of harmony essentials, before I decide to bye it.
The thing is you need a license to activate the software, but you can only get the lisence code if you bye the software!

whereas I just want to do trial! so I don’t understand, please help me, this is very frustrating.

Hello,

You can try our softwares for free.

All you have to do is to connect to your account on our website (If you don’t have one you can create one for free :slight_smile: )

Once you are connected, either go to our “Products” page and use the “Try Now” button on the version you wish to use. Then click on “Try for free”. And finally download the software.

OR go to your profile, then under your “My Downloads” tab, you will see a “Trial” button. You can click on it and then choose which trial you wish to activate by downloading either a Mac or a Windows version. The trial starts when you’ve downloaded the software.

Once you’ve installed our product, you can follow these steps to activate the trial license on your computer and start using the software :
https://docs.toonboom.com/help/activation/Content/Activation/002_desktop_perpetual_license.html