Hi Im trying to use Harmony however whenever I install it and log in despite having a subscription I get the message “There is no License for harmony premium in your account.”
Things to check:
The license key is on your Downloads page in My Accounts here on the Toon Boom website: https://www.toonboom.com/my-downloads
Did you use the License Wizard located in your application Toon Boom folder and within another folder labeled Tools?
Follow these steps here: http://docs.toonboom.com/help/activation/Content/Activation/002_desktop_perpetual_license.html
How the license activation process works
Depending on how you choose to activate your license, you may need to:
• Sign in to your account.
• Enter your product code (this is sent to you by email when you make an electronic purchase).
• Select a method of activation (Internet or email). On selecting the activation method, your product code is sent to Toon Boom (automatically by Internet or email).
Once your license is validated, the product is activated and ready to use.
Often the “There is no License for harmony premium in your account.” message
is due to the license software being blocked. This happens a lot in Sierra because
they removed the “From Anywhere” setting.
If you’re on the newest OSX (Sierra) you will need to do the following:
- Download the installer.
- Open a terminal Window from Applications/Utilities and run the
command: sudo spctl --master-disable
in the Terminal application
- Mount the DMG (i.e. click on the installer for the software).
- Copy the software to the Applications folder.
- Start the software by right-clicking (or Ctrl+Click) and selecting Open.