ToonBoom harmony premium 12.2.0- deformation is extremely bugged

Or more speciffically, converting deformed drawings to drawings seems broken…

So i was testing the new features for deformation and came to the conclusion that its extremely broken…

Issues:
-Deformed drawings wont convert to drawings if the drawings have no deformation chain. This wasnt a problem in older versions. Judging by the manual this isnt even supposed to require have a deformation chain…
-Deformed drawings with deformation chain are unaccessable on the timeline unless i detach the deformation functions from the drawing trough Node view. Not sure what the point is hiding the drawing layer in the timeline, preventing to add more drawings or extend frames. Only with library i seem to be able to add more frames in this mode.
-Somehow when repeating the whole deformation chain on a new drawing made all drawings in previous test in the same project file blank. Not sure how to repeat it as i have noticed it a bit too late.
-All converted deformed drawings into drawings vanish when reopening the project.

My attempt was trying to make quick animation of a drawing trough deformation tools and then convert it to solid drawings. Then i detach the deformation nodes as i dont need them. This though results in loosing all drawings when reopening the project.

Interestingly enough it doesnt always happen as im trying to recreate the steps…

Any solution?

EDIT: i have attached a file where on 18-24 which ever of these frames you convert to drawing will make it vanish. Is it supposed to happen? My steps simply involve repeatedly convert deformed drawings into drawings, remove deformation node, make new deformation on the newly converted drawing, add deformation chain to be able to convert the deformed drawing until drawings start to vanish

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxw5j05humkgv0o/Deformation%20testing.zip?dl=0