Toon Boom won't accept my license!

I built a new PC recently upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Because I’m starting from scratch, I went to my Toon Boom profile > My Downloads and downloaded the builds of Toon Boom Storyboard Pro and Harmony I have access to so I could install them fresh. When I try to launch either, I can sign in, but a window pops up saying I don’t have a license while in the background it shows both of my licenses! (See attached photo). I had Toon Boom working perfectly on my previous Win7 machine, and I haven’t changed any settings to my account. My student accounts for Toon Boom automatically renew and are set to renew within a month. The License Wizard refuses to let me have access to the software. What should I do?

Did you return the licenses on your old computer? The software can only be installed on one computer at any given time and your screenshot suggests they have already been activated. See here for how to return the licenses: https://docs.toonboom.com/help/activation/activation/return-license.html

If you don’t have access to your old computer any more to do the return, you will have to get in touch with support to have the license deactivated manually.