Toon Boom Studio camera movement

Ok. before you read he question. PLEASE DON’T SEND ME TO A TUTORIAL BECAUSE I’VE VISITED ALL TUTORIAL PAGES AND NONE GO TO DETAILS“!!!

I’m having troubles with camera movement in Toon Boom Studio. Can I please get some help from animators? I have this background in one layer and a man in the other layer. I made the man bounce up and down slowly, so it looks like he is walking. Then I meant to add a spontaneous zoom to the background to appear as though as the man is approaching it. I haven’t worked a lot with pegs, but since they are the essentials in the camera move, I got stuck there, and am asking you to help me.
Thanks in advance!

Whenever you must move the camera (no change FOV) you must create a peg and hook your camera element in it. Use the Motion Tool to display properly created Motion Points (keyframes) and Control Points, and change the keyframed Tension, Continuity and Bias values, in your paths. In Side View and Top View you can view the camera movements N-S-E-W and F-B respectively, and using the function editor too, in each 3D graphics of your camera peg trajectory.
If you want to make a zoom (not truck), set the camera in dynamic mode, and fix the dynamic FOV values behind, into and after the zoom time, and fix their duration and time position in the camera element timeline.
This is a very basic but usefull TBS method. Regards. Yoryo.