Toon Boom pressure has failed me again

I have used every drawing program over my 20 years in the business. Toon Boom is the ONLY one that cant get pressure sensitivity right. I troubleshoot load unload drivers. Everything. I, against my better judgement, had my company once again purchase license for me, and once again 10 years later they still haven’t fixed it . I have the latest wacom with the latest wacom drivers and a new computer and nothing I do can get pressure.
Programs with NO problem

TVpaint
Clip studio
Photoshop…YES photoshop even fixed their issues with pressure
corel paint
sketchbook
paintstorm
rebelle
…even Blender…
All have no issues… with toon boom I never know when its going to bless me by working. inconsistency is the WORST when dealing with a job. i would rather it always was broken so I would stop using it. Don’t have a salesperson call me again until you can guarantee the pressure works. And don’t tell me its wacoms fault or windows fault…all those programs don’t have a problem. Stay safe

Hello NVIZ,

Issues with pressure sensitivity within Harmony are quite rare, so the issue you are running into may be a weird technical conflict going on in your computer between level our software and your PC. If you don’t mind, please reach out to desk@toonboom.com and they can help you directly troubleshoot this and get your pen sensitivity back to the level it should be at!

If what you are encountering is the result of a bug, they’ll help you get that logged so we can fix it in a future update.

If you ever want to reach out to us to provide additional feedback about our software, please do not hesitate to e-mail community@toonboom.com with all of your thoughts.