Toon Boom Licensing Portal Is Currently Experiencing Technical Difficulties (Update: Fixed!)

Hello all!

Please note that we are currently experiencing difficulties with our licensing portal and there will be delays in the process of generating licenses. Our technical team is hard at work to renew the service. More information coming as soon as we can!

Problem solved for me.
Full operational!

Hello all,

Toon Boom’s license portal is now back on track; all issues have been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank you for your understanding.

I had bought a new license and it’s still not showing up in my purchase order and there’s no new license generated for me to use. Is there still a delay?

Hello Miz!

How long ago did you make the purchase?

With the above information we will look into things on our end.

Thanks!

At 1:55pm today. I got the e-mail confirmation but no license or proof of purchase otherwise.

Hello Miz,

Unfortunately, our system was down at that time. However, your license should be sent to you in the next 24 hours, but if it is not, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at community@toonboom.com and I will escalate the issue internally. Thanks and hope you get it soon!

Hi! I’m having problems with my license. I returned it on tuesday but when I try to activate it, it seems like I didn’t deactivate it, but I did. The problem is also that I only use that e-mail for subscriptions and I don´t have the email password itself, but I have my ToonBoom password… what can I do? please.

Hello eljuegoguerra,

For license related issues, please reach out to our support team at desk@toonboom.com