Toon Boom Harmony 17 Premium Not Responding after loading or creating scene (Graphics Card Driver Fix doesnt work)

For some reason my toon boom is Not Responding after loading a premade scene or even after creating a new one

i checked the forums before and saw a few fixes related to OpenGL and updating the Graphics card driver but even after that it doesnt respond.

My screen looks like when you open a toon boom scene like normal except the drawing space, tool properties/colour/node view window is blank and my cels look like they’re merged together.

it seems like its loading the scene but instead the program hangs.

Hi

Harmony requires a video card fully supporting OpenGL. Mostly found on all Nvidia cards and some high-end AMD cards.
https://docs.toonboom.com/help/system-requirements/system-requirements/harmony-17.html

Sometimes, it works with Intel depending on the video card driver so please try the following if it works
-Up-to-date your video card driver to the latest
-Set up to be more for better performance or gaming
-If more than one card in the system, force to use a high-performance video card instead.

You can also check by creating a new scene and then try if the issue is related to the existing scene other than in general.

If you need further assistance, please contact support@toonboom.com by providing the OS, CPU, RAM and especially the video card information as well as the screenshot of the issue.

I FOUND THE SOLUTION

big wonderful and lovely thanks to Ron Kriz from the Support team for putting up with me as we ran through the issue.

VERY long story short: if you are using a huion display tablet and also have a second monitor, do not close toon boom while its on the Huion.
if you do it will hang whenever you open up a preexisting or new scene.
if it does happen, UNPLUG THE HDMI CABLE FROM YOUR DISPLAY TABLET AND REOPEN TOON BOOM.

THIS WILL FORCE TOON BOOM TO OPEN ON YOUR REGULAR DISPLAY MONITOR and thus the program will not hang.

i have no idea why this works or why this happens in the first place.

THANK YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL BXXXXRD!!