Toon boom crashes!!

HELP!!okay, so on top of not being able to rename the projects, therefore having to create the same storyboards all over again in order to rename them. Now, when I import shots the program crashes.This is a major problem with my deadlines looming :PCan anyone provide help?First, when I try to launch the program from a desktop icon, I’m getting a message that says:"Storyboard.exe: the system cannot find the file specified"Then, I get a message saying:"MKS Toolkit for win32 has encountered a problem and needs to close."When I open the program from “all programs” I get a message saying something like: "Project file structure corrupted, investigate the problem…etc"Then, when I close that message and open the program and go to import shots, I get a message that says:"Storyboard.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience."and that’s it, I’m not able to work use the program.I’ve tried rebooting, uninstalling, reinstalling(a couple times) and I’ve had the head of the IT and the IT savvy people look at the program/problem and no one has any clue what’s going on with it.The thing is, nothing changed between today and yesterday when I was using the programplease help ???

this too, was me and not matt. I didn’t realize I was logged in as him :-[

Hi,How exactly did you rename your project and what did you rename. It seem that the folder hierarchy was compromised when you did those changes. Are you still able to open the original project? Did you copy the folder hierarchy before doing any of the renaming?Regards,Ugo

Ugo- problem solved. it was a user error but maybe also something about the program. I saved some parts of the file on a different path to the same location. the program did not like that.luckily our IT wiz was able to figure it out.thanks for the reply!