Tools to create multiple point perspective

It would be nice to have a ruler similar to the one found in sketchbook pro, so we can easily create perspective grids.
or include several perspective grids in your software … sort of like the field grids (or field charts or whatever they ara called) you include now.

If you really wanted to get crazy you could make it so we can manipulate the distance of perspective grids vanishing point and horizon lines Then I can go to a flash forum and rub it. : D

These features would not only be nice in Animate and storyboard but in all your software, even the - ish series. “perspective-ish” lol.

another genius idea! :wink:

My solution has been to draw my own ones and save them as a template.

I don’t use storyboard, but it sounds useful and easy to implement.

Up with this! :smiley:
I agree that would be great addition to your software! :slight_smile:

You can use the line tool to draw lines, even if it’s not as much fun as the rulers in Sketchbook. I don’t think you’ll be able to rub it in in the Flash forum, since you can use the 3D features in Flash to create a perspective grid from a symbol. However, the best solution is to download the free Google Sketchup (now Trimble Sketchup) and create as many grids from as many viewpoints as you want. It takes very little time to learn how to use.