Toolbar management ???

Hello buddies …
I’m trying to create my own workspaces so I’m currently trying to move the toolbars and add some buttons here and there …

I only managed to add button in the “drawing view” horizontal toolbar … I would like to add buttons in the “tools” vertical toolbar but I dont know how to do …
Also I cant move the toolbars where I would like them to be … If I move them , they will be floatting and if I double click, they’ll come back to their place.

In a nutshell I cant make any real customization of the workspace … ???

Some tool bar menu is designed to work with special workspace for example camera view. The camera view tool bar can not go outside of camera window unless it is unattached. There is an easy way to determine the tools that if you do a right (or control + mouse click) on top of the tool bar menu, you see Camera view and Time Line view are separated from others. This means that these toolbar menus only can be attached on that specific window (views). All others can be attached on anywhere. Just check the dotted box whether it is turned to horizontal or vertical. Similarly, to add the button, you only can add the one in Camera and timeline view from reserve. All others are preset that icons can not be added nor removed.

Got it sir … thanks.