Too laggy to use.

Hi, it’s me posting again after my previous problem a month ago at: http://forums.toonboom.com/animate/support-and-troubleshooting/too-laggy-use

“PC specs: Windows 10 Home, Intel(R) Core™ i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 64-bit, NVidia GeForce GT 650M. Please excuse me if I missed anything.”

It looks like after a recent Windows update, the same problem came back, and it’s even worse than before. The problem is: There’s a ten second lag every time I try to do ANYTHING in Harmony, even drawing a line. Completely unusable. All my other software (Adobe, video games) still work fine.

I’m reposting this in the Harmony section because I actually BOUGHT Harmony (Advanced) since I liked the trial after I posted that problem. That makes this situation all the more vexing, of course.

I tried the previous solution, which was to uninstall and reinstall both my Intel and GeForce display drivers, but it seems this time it doesn’t fix the problem anymore.

Please, is there any other way I can try to stop this lagging problem?

Thanks in advance.

If I were in your situation I would contact support. Also would be willing to do a clean system reinstall in which Harmony would be the first program to install after the OS. Keep variables to a minimum. Get it working then finish reinstalling software.