Timeline View not working/cannot enable

This happened to me twice already, at work, and here at home. Nobody could fix it. Nobody knew how to.
One day, I just opened my Storyboard Pro, and I cannot click the Timeline View at all, it’s completely disabled. I tried resetting my computer, and reinstalling, but nothing happened.
Can anybody help me out?

I have this same issue, let me know if you find any info. Couldn’t have come at a worse time too :frowning: my first freelance gig.

Can it be reproducible?
Which OS are you using?
What is Toon Boom product and version you are using?
What was the resolution to resolve this behavior?

I am using storyboard pro 5.1 on windows 7.

This Worked for me.

go to general preferences, uncheck then check 3d functinalities, relaunch, and it appeared again. Don’t know if this will work but for anyone else has success please reply :slight_smile:

I tried this, didn’t work for me. I’m running 6.0, and same thing the issue suddenly started. Anyone know how to contact Toonboom directly? I’ve been editing several animatics in sbpro and I would like to access that workspace to finish the projects

It’s been a long time, but I’ll post my solution anyway for anyone else with the same problem (yeah, you too coming from the google search):

Try deleting all files on “C:\Users[user_name]\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation”
When you start the program it will restore all those preference files and the bug should be gone.