The Red Motion Dot

When I add a picture to a peg and create a motion, the beginning of the motion always start in the middle of my space and not in the middle of my picture. How can I move that red cirkel from the middle of my space to the center of my picture without moving my picture away???
Grtz

The red peg circle is irrelevant you don’t need to worry about it. If you are setting the starting location for an object and you have established a motion keyframe on your desired starting frame then all you need to do is position the object that you are applying the motion to. You can drag the selected object to whatever screen position you need. Be sure you have the red timeline slider positioned on the appropriate starting frame of your motion before positioning the object. Then move your red timeline slider to the frame that will be the end of your motion path and set a motion keyframe there. Then position the object at the location you desire for the end of the motion path. Then you can go back to the starting frame for your motion path and set the segment between the two motion keyframes to non-constant. That will give you your motion path and inbetweens. You can add additional motion points on the path if you so choose to adjust the shape of the path. -JK