The Recent Paint Unpainted Lag time is Ridiculous

Toon Boon Harmony has recently started loading for very long periods of time when I try to apply color to the color layer. It only occurs when I try to Paint Unpainted or normally Paint between strokes. I painted the first 5 frames of animation on my run cycle with little to no Lag, but trying to finish the last 2 frames now every time I try to use the Paint unpainted tool it lags for about 5 mins. I have literally been trying to paint 2 frames for the last 24 hour. This lag or loading time is making it impossible to finish and I cannot find any assistance online that works. Is this a common issue that the community is having?

I am running a 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz HP Pavillion Laptop with 12.0 GB (11.6 GB usable Ram). But I even tried to use my desktop License that is 10x faster with 32 GB of Ram and am having the same results. This is extremely frustrating, Please Help… Thanks for you time and Happy Holidays.

Hi, ArchnMe_Studios.
screenshots, please
Press the K key to display the invisible line. Is it caused by too many invisible lines?