The Raven- A Halloween Video

First cartoon in a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpmoP5ovkNw&

Thanks for watching. Be Well.

Hi,

I liked it. Great zoom in and the zoom out. The whole piece seemed to hit the right mood. I think it’s a nice twist on the poem.

Bob

I added your video to the createbetteranimation.com blog to try help you get some views.

Pretty nice.

Thanks for the kind words and the referral link. I love messing with ToonBoom, been through just about all the programs from Studio 3 to DP and now AP. I’d rather spend my time making these little toons, but life gets in the way sometimes.

I also stopped by and bookmarked the createbetteranimation.com blog. I like it and your help vids on YouTube. I’ll probably check in from time to time.

And anybody who hasn’t checked out 11secondclub.com (which I got to from the “create” site) should do it. It looks like great fun and I think I just might have to try my hand at one of those competitions. Besides there needs to be more 2D entries.

Thanks again.
-Chuck

Thanks for the kind comments on my tutorials.

By the way it isn’t my blog, belongs to Toon Boom and lots of interesting stuff gets posted there(not just mine). They just let me post and I have decieded to try and showcase some of the people who post in the forums ;D

I know the feeling, my output should be higher too :smiley: