The menus and their text became small

So all of the menus recently got really tiny on my screen. I use a Cintiq 16 I have Harmony Advanced. They WERE fine, so something must have happened to make the menus and text small. I’m learning the program, so I may have accidentally hit F1 or F2 when trying to zoom with 1 and 2. Or Q and W? Or anything else? I keep my wireless keyboard on my lap when I am drawing on my Cintiq.

So, is there a way to change the menu sizes? And when I say Menu I mean “File, Edit, View… etc” as well as the pop up menus for like Onion Skin, or the + for making new layers. They are tiny and are not near where my pen is, I have to move carefully to chose what I want.

Please, I’m a busy clean up artist and it’s getting untenable. They were normal sized before so I know the workspace isn’t supposed to be that way. HELP!

Have you tried opening another application and checking if the menus are affected. How about restarting the computer. Is your Cintiq 16 the 4k model, the text would really small in it’s native display? Have your checked your Display Setting (scale and layout). Also in Setting under Ease of Access then Display, if anything is changed. How about a screenshot?

Yes, every other program is fine.

I want to stress that this is JUST DROP DOWN MENUS. The actual menus, like when choosing to Export, or Save As, or looking at the Tool Properties window to the side, or opening any sub menu, they are all at a totally normal, display setting made size. It’s the drop down menus like Onion Skin, or Edit or File, they all are tiny, and they didn’t used to be.

I feel like I hit a key, or held CTRL or Shift while hitting a key and made them small. And it’s ONLY Harmony and it’s ONLY since a couple of days since. That’s why I think it has to be a setting in Harmony.

I UNDERSTAND THAT, you wrote it in your main post.
As far as I’m aware you can’t change the text size in Harmony, only at the OS level.

If you want to try resetting Harmony to it’s default. Try deleting or renaming(for backup) your preferences and layout folders and starting fresh.
Location for Windows:
C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony Premium
On Windows, the AppData folder is hidden. To display it in Explorer, in the top menu, open the View pane and check the Hidden Items checkbox.

You can always contact support if you like.

Sorry, I wasn’t yelling, and definitely not at you, I just wanted everyone to know that runs across this that it wasn’t ALL my menus. When I say menu, I mean like things that come up on screen asking you about anything in the program, I mean just literally things that drop down.
But yes, I may have to fresh install if it keeps going. Or call tech support, although most companies now really would rather you didn’t and just get help from a forum of other users with more qualifications than a call center that they never have to pay.

No, no worries, I understand.
Hopefully you got this sorted.
Toon Boom has good support thats why you pay for it.