TBS.exe error message: Unable to Locate Component.

I just bought this product on DVD format. Since I’ve installed the software, I haven’t been able to draw a line. Can anyone help please? I didn’t change any setting. I just created the title name and frame and etc as I have seen on Youtube tutorials, but I’m not able to do anything except saving a file that’s meaningless to save. Also, when I created the new file, the new page doesn’t show grid-lines, After I couldn’t do anything in terms of drawing and add photos for editing, I got an error message" TBS.exe - Unable to Locate Component. This appilcation has failed to start because QTCF.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I re-installed many times, but the problem can’t be fixed. Any advice, please?

I’m not sure how it works exactly with the DVD product license. But don’t they also offer the same thing for download? If they do, maybe installing via online will work better. You can also contact Toon Boom Support to get help: go to https://store.toonboom.com/contact/support and fill out the form. All the best.