tbs 8 workplace interface very small.

I installed in Lenovo Yoga laptop ToonBoonStudio 8. Interface, fonts and icons are size 5 aprox. and less
How can I make interface look bigger?

I am having the same issue as I have recently installed Toon Boom Harmony 10.3 on my new Dell which has Windows 8. I have tried changing text size within the system, but it has no effect within the program when I open it. Any help would be great…

I believe that the only way to change this at the moment is by altering the Dell screen resolution. However, you should email support@toonboom.com to confirm this.

I believe that the only way to change this at the moment is by altering the Lenovo tablet’s screen resolution. However, you should email support@toonboom.com to confirm this.

How is toonboom addressing the need to scale their menus to be usable with current displays on the market. If you have a high res display, this program is unreadable.

How is toonboom addressing the need to scale their menus to be usable with current displays on the market. If you have a high res display, this program is unreadable.

I have just started running the trial version.
I have a 4k monitor (imac retina on bootcamp) and the icons + text is positively tiny!

It looks like a great piece of software but I’m already squinting after just a few minutes… :frowning:
I just don’t think I could get used to it the way it is now.

Toon Boom Studio is a discontinued software so it is unlikely
that a high resolution version will be made. To see the icons
properly, change your monitor display to a lower resolution
when using the software.