I am following the MODULES > HOW TO DRAW AND ANIMATE WITH HARMONY PREMIUM > USING THE DRAWING TOOLS
taught by Jesse. He is wonderful but, I am stuck on the close gap in the tool properties.
I can not close the gap using the tool prop method… The close gap only works using the paint bucket choice from the left side tools.
I’m afraid that I can’t follow Jesse’s cursor, he moves it so incredibly fast that I can’t see it…
I keep trying to get it to work since it’s suppose to be automatic and I would love to know as much as possible about TBH.
- I draw a circle using either a brush or pencil leaving a small open gap.
- I have tried it with and without the strokes showing,
- I left click on the paint bucket tool choice.
- Then left click on the close gap tool in the tool properties
- Left click and choose one of the gap choices
- Left click on a color swatch choice
- Go to my circle and left click inside the circle to paint it with the new color.
Nothing happens… I saw the line of the circle change to my chosen new color
but it didn’t fill from the paint bucket because the gap didn’t close…
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for your help.