TB Animate 2 pro, Transparent background animation

Is there anyway once the animation is made, can you then export it as a movie file with a transparent background for use in a web page animation?

What you may need to do is export as a PNG sequence with transparency and then encode the sequence video using a video editor like Vegas or Premiere or whatever.

Which web program are you using? I haven’t tried uploading a transparent quicktime movie directly to the web, but it definitely works when going to a video editor like Premiere.

~Lilly

When you export your video go to Compression Settings and make sure the Compressor Depth is set to Millions of Colors+

I did that but for some odd reason, the white background is not transparent when placed into the web program??

I am placing it in Dreamweaver. This is going into an HTML5 based webdesign.

I have done this also, and it does work but the clarity is not as good as straight video.

I will try premiere also, I just noticed that I have a Colour-card in my timeline layers. I wonder if that is why it is not coming out transparent.

If you have a Color-Card in your scene that’s why it’s not transparent. The color by default is 255,255, 255, 255 alpha. Turn off the Color-card so that you have the “grey” transparent backdrop.

Put a color card and bring down the transparency of the color card to 0. Also do not forget to change the compression settings as said in the comment above.

Portrait photography, especially for a photographer, it is important to have your eyes in focus. First, the eye of a look at it, the most important backdrops for photography part of the image is drawn. Often, the portrait is the eyes that sparkle. Catching a glimpse of light in the eyes of the subject of the portrait is completed.