sync issue with export

hi all -

when i export a clip to swf there seems to be a time delay in the playback when i access it from the folder it was exported to … the playback within TB works fine - it just seems to be this one - now the strange part is that it begins a third of the way through the clip … the first part is sync’d fine then all of a sudden the video slows down - the audio is ok - i have tried exporting just that scene (it is the only one in the project) - I have tried saving it as a new name, but no good … the strangest part is that it used to work … i did create a new scene but removed it and that’s when the problems seemed to begin … i do not see any remnants of the new scene in the TB or in the folder on the hard disk … anyone ever run into this situation before? thanks, dan

hi all -

here is an update to the problem - which has me even more baffled … the problem was occuring in the camera peg at frame 571 … when i took that keyframe out, it worked fine (though did not pan)…it was paired with frame 1 i have tried to recreate the keyframe sequence but it causes that audio/video sync issue … i have tried creating a new camera element, but still the problem continues … i have created numerous camera pans in the past so i know it’s not my lack of knowledge that is the problem (hopefully) - what i am doing is first setting peg only mode on, then setting the tools selector to motion. i highlight the collapsed camera peg, select frame 1, right click and add a keyframe. jump over to frame 570, add another keyframe with no changes, jump over to frame 571, add a keyframe, make some pan adjustments using the side and top views i accessed from the WIndows menu, then jump over to frame 2035 to set the ending frame … frame 2036 onward work fine … if anyone sees anything i am doing wrong or has had this problem before, your help would be greatly appreciated … meanwhile i am going to try and break up the scene into two, with one ranging up to frame 570, and the second scene to contain the rest …
thanks, dan