SVG import and export

I am very impressed with not only the quality of the graphics produced with Toon Boom Studio Express but also the export capabilities and the vectorizer.

You have implemented most my suggestions but I have 2 more. Could you have SVG import and export for the Toon Boom family products as well as simplify the interface?

I am looking for in the SVG department for compatibility with Inkscape, Gimp, and Scribus. Unfortunately, these open source programs do not support PDF import yet. They all can accept SVG though (Gimp I think needs a plugin) and are therefore vector compatible. These are my other programs that support vectors and so it would be nice if there was an easier way to bring drawings back and forth.

As far as simplifying the interface, I don’t know how to explain it except that there are just too many menu items. I don’t have much of a problem navigating it as I am familiar with the program but new users might find this difficult and a simplified menus would make it a faster work environment for me.

https://forums.toonboom.com/toon-boom-animate-family/general-discussion/toon-boom-illustrator-svg